Olimp Forsen forte - is a highly effective additive that contains exclusively natural ingredients and vitamins that make it easier to fall asleep and normalize the rhythm of sleep. The supplement allows you to relax after a hard day and relieve fatigue after training. Quality sleep is the key to the success of each athlete, because it is during this period that the body restores, on which the speed of muscle mass gain depends.
Studies have shown that:
- Melatonin – helps to shorten the time needed to fall asleep*, as well as helps in alleviating subjective symptoms of jet lag syndrome**
- Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L.) has adaptogenic effect, supports the body during periods of nervous tension and anxiety, and thus increases its resistance to stress. Helps to maintain emotional balance and well-being and helps to fall asleep
- Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis L.) has relaxing and calming effect in states of anxiety and emotional tension. It helps to maintain a good mood and cognitive functions, as well as it enhances peaceful rest. Helps to improve the quality of sleep
- Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.) has a soothing effect on the nervous system and supports healthy sleep
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. Like vitamin B1, they help to maintain normal psychological functions and proper functioning of the nervous system.
Ingredients: lemon balm leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L.), magnesium salt of citric acid (magnesium citrate), hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.), magnesium oxide, ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L.), bulking agent - cellulose microcrystalline, anti-caking - magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, thiamine hydrochloride - vitamin B1, melatonin, capsule (gelatin - shell component, colour: E171).
|Nutritional information||1 capsule|
|Lemon balm leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L.)||200 mg|
|Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.)||120 mg|
|Ashwagandha extract, 1.5% withanolides||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2,8 mg (200%*)|
|Vitamin B1||2,2 mg (200%*)|
|Magnesium (magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide)||70 mg (18,7%*)|
*% NRVs* - nutrient reference values