Redweiler Shot - one of the most powerful energy complexes in the sports nutrition market, indispensable in periods of reduced sports motivation and performance, during high-intensity or exhausting workouts. OLIMP REDWEILER® SHOT is a progressive stimulation system of the central nervous system (CNS), resulting in extremely strong stimulation, and an increase in nerve conduction velocity and concentration.
REDWEILER® SHOT :
- a powerful "hit" of energy
- an optimal combination of beta-alanine, taurine, caffeine, L-tyrosine and cayenne pepper extract
- it contains only the ingredients and doses of which can be legally used in food
- the number of ingredients in each portion was selected after consultation with the specialists
- compliance with strict standards for the content of heavy metals and bacterial contamination
- excellent unprecedented flavours
- 2 MEGA portions enclosed in 1 ampoule
- no added sugar and fat
- the effectiveness was tested on a group of people engaged in bodybuilding, strength sports as well as endurance sports in which maximal strength, concentration and physical capacity determine progress
Ingredients: water, beta-alanine, acidity regulators - sodium citrates, citric acid; taurine, caffeine, flavourings, L-tyrosine, thickener - sodium carboxy methyl cellulose; sweeteners - acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates; salt, preservative - sorbic acid; Cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum L.), colours: carotenes, carmines, riboflavins, E 150d
|Nutrition information:||1 portion = ½of the ampoule (30 ml)|
|Cayenne pepper extract: (Capsicum annuum L.)||4,2 mg|
Recommended use: 1 portion a day = ½ of the ampoule (30 ml), about 30 minutes before training. Shake before use. One ampoule contains 2 portions. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.