Gold Omega 3® sport edition is a dietary supplement containing premium, concentrated coldwater-fish oil, standardised to have a content of 65% omega-3 acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids are a group of polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are labelled as essential unsaturated fatty acids (EUFA), and they should be included in every diet without exception. The results of numerous clinical studies show that consuming omega-3 acids helps maintain the proper functioning of the body. Since it is difficult to provide the body with sufficient quantities of such acids with food, taking appropriate supplements is recommended. Since the intake of those components within the diet is often insufficient, it is advisable to supply them in the form of appropriate preparations containing omega-3 acids.
Research has shown that incorporating appropriate amounts of omega-3 acids into the diet:
- contributes to the proper functioning of the heart (the result of consuming a total of at least 250 mg of EPA and DHA acids per day)
- helps maintain the proper level of triglycerides (the result of consuming a total of at least 2 g of EPA and DHA acids per day)
- helps maintain healthy blood pressure (the result of consuming a total of at least 3 g of EPA and DHA acids per day)
- helps maintain healthy brain functions (the result of consuming a total of at least 250 mg of DHA per day)
- helps maintain healthy vision (beneficial results of consuming 250 mg of DHA per day).
Ingredients: Fish oil concentrate (source of omega-3 acids), D-alpha-tocopherol - vit. E, capsule - gelatin, glycerol, water.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Fat (fish-oil):||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentanoic acid 33% EPA||330 mg|
|Docosahexanoic acid 22% DHA||220 mg|
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids 10%||100 mg|
|Vitamin E||12 mg (100%*)|
*NRVs - nutrient reference values
Recommended use: swallow one capsule daily.
The product is recommended to adults as a food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.