Food supplement in a powder containing citrulline malate and vitamin B6, with sweeteners.
L-citrulline is a non-essential amino acid, which is turned into L-arginine and nitric oxide (NO) in the kidneys.
Vitamin B6 contributes to:
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- normal psychological function
- normal red blood cell formation
- the normal function of the immune system
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regulation of hormonal activity
*A balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Directions Of Use
- The serving size is 3 scoops (9g).
- Add 1 serving to 300 ml water.
- Take 1 serving daily, about 30 minutes before training. Consume directly after preparation.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children! Do not use in children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.